Facilities in Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- Airport Lounges
- Plaza Premium lounge will refresh you with a comfortable place for nap, showers, food, beverages before or after flight.
- Lounges are also provided by Air India, Jet Airways and Kingfisher for their own flyers.
- Airport Wi-Fi/Internet
- If you want to quickly check your email or access internet before boarding flight, you have access to 45 minutes of free Wi-Fi services in airport after which they are chargeable.
- Apollo hospitals enterprises Ltd. ensures that no medical emergency goes neglected and that everyone receives prompt action. It has a 24 hours pharmacy and modern ambulances equipped with well trained doctors inside the airport.
- Porter service
- Don’t like to carry your luggage? Take the help of porter services available at a nominal cost of Rs. 100 for domestic flight passengers.
- Airport village
- Taking the essence from a village, the place is specially designed to receive your near and dear ones and grab some food and beverages while waiting to receive your friends and family at the airport.
- Help desk
- Having some query regarding the domestic or international flights or airport?, please come here. The well trained staff here will assist you. It is located at Level F Domestic Departures and Airport village.
Other facilities which one can get at the airport include ATMs, baggage services, restuarmts and places of duty free shopping and even prayer rooms. Refresh yourself at Airside Spa near gates 22 and 25 in domestic departures.
Hyderabad airport takes extra care of the people with special needs, such as pregnant ladies, physically handicapped, senior citizens. You can contact at 040-66606045 to get special services for the needy ones.
Car Rentals in Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
There are pushpak, car rental and radio taxi services that one can avail while coming or going at the airport. Pushpak is a luxury bus service by Andhra govt. (toll free no. 18002004599). Car rentals are provided by Carzonrent (09963998833). You can book radio taxi from licensed taxi operators such as Meru cabs, easycabs, skycabs etc. But please note that radio taxis cannot be pre-booked from airport. They need to be booked online or by calling.
Flights in Hyderabad from domestic terminal:
- Air India
- Jet Air
Tourist Places near Hyderabad Airport
Day time auto fair: Rs 99
Night time auto fair: Rs 148
Cabs and Taxis: Rs 198 - Rs 260 (depending upon time and traffic)
Easycabs : 040-43434343
Meru cabs 08888888888
Cel cabs 040-23242526
For more details on Charminar, click here
Auto Fare: Rs 107
Cabs and Taxi: Rs. 160 - Rs 280 (depending upon time and traffic)
For more details on Golconda Fort, click here
Daytime Auto fare: Rs 93
Night-time auto fare: Rs 139
Cabs and Taxi: Rs 112 - Rs 240 (depending upon time and traffic)
For more details on Salarjung museum, click here
Daytime Auto fare:Rs. 56
Night-time auto fare: Rs. 84
Cabs and Taxi: Rs. 112 - Rs 240 (depending upon time and traffic)
For more details on Birla Mandir, click here
Tel: +91-40-6676 4000
Fax: +91-40-6676 8236
Helpline Numbers: 18004192008 and 04066546370
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0