Apollo Hospitals in HyderabadApollo Hospitals, a reputed name in the health care sector is a prestigious chain of hospitals founded during the year 1983. Apollo Hospitals bears excellent reputation in India and have strong presence in many other countries, which include Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, People's Republic of Bangladesh, Republic of Ghana, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Mauritius, State of Qatar, Sultanate of Oman and State of Kuwait.
Apollo Hospitals in Hyderabad is basically a private health care provider that functions with a respectable and noble commitment of making health care of international standards available to every single individual. The hospital is dedicated to the accomplishment and upkeep of excellence in health care for the welfare of human beings. Today, Apollo Hospitals Group is a structured health care arrangement with numerous infirmaries, clinics, consulting services and pharmacies.
Apollo Health City in HyderabadApollo Hospitals Hyderabad is nothing short of finest health care facilities around the globe offering top-quality health care services in terms of patient care, innovative facilities and solutions.
Furthermore, it has developed into a unique establishment, the Apollo Health City, the singular and foremost health city in the world's largest and most thickly settled continent, Asia. The Apollo Health City sets the bar high for a structured health care arrangement as it offers solutions across the entire spectrum of health care.
Specialty Services of Apollo Health City in HyderabadApollo Health City in Hyderabad is creditworthy for providing complete health care and houses a comprehensive range of health care specialty and hence called a health city. Some of the specialties and departments of the Apollo Health City include Urology, Andrology and Renal Transplantation, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, ENT, Endocrinology, Emergency medicine, Dental services, Respiratory Medicine, Anaesthesia and Intensive care and Dermatology.
Medical Services and Facilities of Apollo Hospitals in Hyderabad
- Emergency Specialist (12 Outfitted Ambulance Service)
- Apollo Cancer Institute
- Apollo Heart Institute
- Apollo Institute of Renal Sciences
- Apollo Diagnostic & Therapeutic Facilities
- Apollo Eye Institute
- Apollo Institute for Cosmetic Surgery
- Apollo Institute of Life Style Management & Preventive Care
- Apollo Institute for Rehabilitation & Rejuvenation
- Ayurveda Rejuvenation
- Apollo Institute of Neurosciences
- Apollo Institute of Joint Diseases
- Apollo Institute for Ambulatory Care
- Apollo Preventive Health Checks
Facilities at Apollo Health City in HyderabadApollo Health City in Hyderabad features one of the largest health care facility campus of 33 acres covered with endearing gardens, which makes the patient feel like home in no time. The campus houses various medical related wings, which include hospital, health services, education, IT and few other services that make the campus bustling round the clock.
Apollo Hospitals Hyderabad is a 400 bedded health care facility with all essential and innovative services which include Blood bank, Emergency room, Ambulance, 24/7 Pharmacy, CT Scan, X-ray, Ultrasound, Intensive care units, Nephrology Unit, Patient Rooms, Cancer Hospital, Physiotherapy facilities, Rehabilitation and Rejuvenation Centre, Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography scan centre, Guest Dining Hall, Evening Clinic, Operation theatre complex, Conference Hall, Library, Walking track and many other facilities.
Inpatient accommodations can be categorized into General ward, Semi-private Rooms, Private Rooms, Deluxe rooms and Super deluxe rooms with unique set of installations that will be of big help to the patients and their family. Inpatient accommodations are granted based on the patient demand and the handiness. What is more, patients and families are prohibited from bringing food from outside as the Apollo nutritionists in associations with doctors will evaluate the diet needs of the patients, and they will be advised to follow the specified diet for quick recuperation.
Quick Guide to Inpatients
- Admission procedures will not be applicable for people who are admitted on an emergency basis
- Before visiting the hospital, the following toll free number can be used to get any sort of information related to the hospital, Toll free number - 1600 33 1066 (8:00 am to 8:00 pm)
- For emergency dial 1066
- First-time Apollo visitors are required to get a one-time registration (life time registration) afforded for a nominal fee
- Registration form demands patient record that needs to be filled accurately
- On the payment of cash, a Unique Health Identity Number (UHID) will be given, and a hospital record will be created
- Inpatient accommodation rents are billed for every 24 hours
- Apollo Lifeline National Number: 1860 500 1066 (accessible anywhere from India)
Morning: 10.30 AM to 11.30 AM
Evening: 5.00 PM to 7.00 PM
Out Patient Clinics
- Out Patient Clinics are open from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)
- Hospital numbers can be used to make an appointment or one can also make an appointment online
- First-time visitors are required to fill the registration form, and a Unique Health Identity Number (UHID) will be generated and issued
Location Details of Apollo Hospitals in HyderabadApollo Health City
Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad 500033
Phone: (040) 23607777, 23548888
Call center No: (040) 60601066
Apollo DRDO Hospital, Kanchanbagh
Santosh Nagar, Kanchanbagh,
Hyderabad - 500258
Phone: (040) 24342222 Extn: 520
Apollo Emergency Centre, Malakpet
16-2-705/5/5, Opp Santhi Fire Works, Malakpet,
Hyderabad – 500 036
Phone: (040) 24557552 Extn: 38
Apollo Emergency Centre, Mehdipatnam
Mehdipatnam X’ Road, Opp Masjid,
Phone: (040) 23590677 Extn: 34 / 37
Apollo Emergency Centre
Sri Sai Arcade, Opp Sai Baba Temple,
Bhagyanagar Colony, Kukatpally,
Tel: (040) 23160039
Apollo Emergency Centre
Old MLA Quarters, Hyderguda,
Phone: (040) 23231380
Tout ensemble, from the moment you step into Apollo Hospitals Hyderabad, you apparently become a part of a tradition of eminent health care.
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0