Taj Falaknuma Palace HotelHyderabad, the 400 year old city is another emerging silicon valley of India after Bangalore and attracts tourists because of the rich heritage and historical importance at the same time.
About Taj Falaknuma Palace HotelTaj Falaknuma Palace’s construction was started in 1884, and it was initially the private residence place for the Nizams of Hyderabad. The Palace has hosted some exceptionally special guests like King George V and Tsar Nicholas II.
Experience at Taj Falaknuma Palace HotelAfter Taj took it on lease in November 2000. the renovation and restoration process was completed in 2010 and it is now open for visitors and tourists as the royal aura of the palace is on display for the luxury seekers.
- Guests have the option of pick from airport and a shiny Jaguar or similar genre car will be sent to the airport to pick the guests.
- After one reaches the palace the porters take the luggage and your luggage will be safely transported to your respective rooms; and the guests will be transported to the reception room in a horse drawn chariot.
- At the reception, guests are welcomed with welcome drinks and cold towels along with shower of rose petals.
There are 60 rooms available for guests as mentioned before and these rooms are a combination of history and modernity as the architecture is historical but all the amenities in the room are modern and advance.
- As the palace is almost 2000 feet above Hyderabad one can get a fabulous view of sunset and sunrise.
- Food at the palace is to die for. There are two restaurants, Adaa and Celeste. Adaa offers Hyderabadi cuisine and Celeste offers Italian and Mediterranean food.
- There is a pub called the Hookah Lounge in Taj Falaknuma palace as well.
- The palace organizes musical evening once a week where local musicians put up a show for the guests.
- There are 240 employees for 120 guests which makes it 2:1 staff to guest ratio there by making the stay for the guests as luxurious and convenient as possible.
- There is Jiva spa in the palace which gives extraordinary spa services to the guests.
- Local tour guide can be arranged by the hotel for the guests to the nearby Chowmahalla Palace and other museums
Read more: Wholesale Market in Hyderabad, Wine Shop in Hyderabad, Food Industry In Hyderabad, Orphanages in Hyderabad, Jails in Hyderabad, Luxury Hotels in Hyderabad, Small Scale Industry in Hyderabad, Fish Treatment in Hyderabad, Government Hospital in Hyderabad, Hyderabad Film Studio, Women Welfare Organizations in Hyderabad, Birla Mandir Hyderabad, Glass Bangle in Hyderabad, NIMS in Hyderabad, Holistic Healing Centres in Hyderabad, Railways Station in Hyderabad, Mosque In Hyderabad, Services in Hyderabad, Purani Haveli in Hyderabad, Hyderabad Library, Ambulance Service in Hyderabad, Hyderabad Cricket Association, Hills Station near Hyderabad, Hyderabad NGO, Salarjung Museum, Nizams of Hyderabad, Chowmahalla Palace, Charminar, Ramoji Film City, Clubs in Hyderabad, Hyderabadi Biriyani, Falaknuma Palace, Purani Haveli, Falaknuma Palace, Purani Haveli, Chowmohalla Palace