Voter Id Card in HyderabadIndia is a democratic country, where every Indian citizen has right to vote and elect the best candidate. Voter ID card with photograph was issued to the citizens of India by government in order to stop fraudulent voting.
"Use your rights and let the best get the chance to serve the nation in the best way."
Andhra Pradesh was the first state to implement online application of voter ID card. Now-a-days the electors have got the privilege to directly apply and do modification on existing voter ID card via internet or electronic way.
ECI being the highest authority has state wise CEO (Chief Electoral Officer) under them. The election identity card of an individual has unique data. It contains the name of the individual, address, date of birth, father’s name and a photograph. It has a logo on it.
Types of forms-
- Form 6: To include the name in the voter list or electoral list
- Form 6A: To include the name of an NRI
- Form 7: For objection on inclusion of names
- Form 8: To rectify information in the voter list
- Form 8A: To transpose the entry of the voter
How to get voter id card in Hyderabad:Every state of India has direct website to apply for a Voter ID Card.
- The first step is to register on the Andhra Pradesh Voter Id website, which will generate username and password.
- To access the Andhra Pradesh Voter Id website
- Login using the received user id and password, on CEO website of Andhra Pradesh.
- The site will be automatically directed to e-registration link.
- Click on e-registration link.
- Access the correct form as per your need. (Refer above types of Forms)
- After filling up the form click on submit. The registration number will be generated.
- In addition to this one has to submit hard copies of age proof and address proof to the nearest Election Registration Officer (ERO’s) Office.
- Those who are applying for the voter Id card for the first time or are new users:
- Andhra Pradesh CEO’s department will dispatch the Voter ID card via post.
- For new voters, the Booth Level Officer (BLO) visits one’s place and verifies one’s credentials. After which the voter ID card is generated.
- Voter Id Online registration- E registration Form 6
- Approximate time of receiving the Voter ID card: 1 month
Helpline Numbers:Election Helpline No.: 1950 (From 10 AM - 6 PM)
Technical Helpline No.: 040-23450526.